Sunday, February 17, 2008

ROFLCon



Oh, don’t you wish you could attend ROFLCon? What is ROFLCon? My, my, my.

Roll On the Floor Laughing = ROFL
And we know what a Con is, right? Convention dedicated to fans of [insert your passion here]
So, April 25-26, Harvard is hosting ROFLCon. See this posting on the Boston Globe Ideas blog, Brainiac.

Is all about Internet Kultr, like great sites:

Tron guy, the banner of which is decorating this posting

LOLCat Bible Translation Project, but probably already know LOLCat (aka I can has Cheezburger)

Snakes on a blog

Dr. McNinja

reddit.com, a user generated news site

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oooo, that looks like it will be some crazy amount of fun. You're right: I wish I could go!

Betsy McKenzie said...

It does sound fun, doesn't it? The picture of the Tron guy ought to make you want to go even if you didn't want to meet the folks behind the LOLCat Bible Translation Project.