Dear blog friends,
Here are my Christmas wishes:
I wish for peace:
* Peace in Iraq and Afghanistan, peace in Darfur and peace throughout all the world
* Peace in my family, my workplace and my heart
I wish for justice:
* Justice in U.S. courts, at Guantanamo and at the World Court in the Hague
* Justice in the way society treats each person
I wish for beauty:
* Every day, each person should have a portion of beauty in their lives and hearts
* I need to see, hear, feel beauty, but I also want to create it, to maintain it and to empower others to do the same.
I wish for love.
I wish for joy.
For me, for you and all our loved ones!
Have a happy, peaceful, joyous holiday!
The decoration is from a website that offers a selection of e-cards: http://www.allnatural.net/pd/victorian-angel-cards.html