Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ta-Ta for now from Betsy


I am saying 'bye for a while to our OOTJ readers. I will be having surgery tomorrow to remove damaged disks and fuse 3 vertebrae in my neck. I will be absent from blogging for some time, and wanted to let you know why the blogosphere will shine a bit dimmer for a while. :-} I expect a good outcome and expect to be back within a few weeks, though I am not sure quite how long. Wish me luck and I'll be back soon! TTFN

Tigger figurine is courtesy of Alexand Ross Gallery http://www.alexross.com/w18.html

6 comments:

Meg said...

Yow! That sounds painful. Hope it goes well!

Betsy McKenzie said...

Thank you!

Steve Matthews said...

Good luck & good health Betsy! :)

Kristina Lively, UB Law School Webmaster said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Ms. OPL said...

May your surgery go as well as mine. I just had a spinal fusion (L4 to L5 and L3). I had L5 to S1 35 years ago and the technology has improved. I was home in 2 days and today, at 2 weeks, I am almost back to my normal routine. Although that doesn't say much since I'm not all that active normally, but I can do everything except bend and life. But I feel fine.
Just take it slow and easy.... I'll be thinking of you.

Judy

Grace Mills said...

Tigger and I will miss your postings: I wish you all the best.